RIB outboards Llandudno

Searush

back2bikes.org.uk
Below is the text of an e-mails circulated by Welsh Yachting Assoc on behalf of Llandudno Sailing Club;

Llandudno Sailing Club have asked us to circulate details of 2 RIB outboards recently stolen from their boat park, and request that clubs please be observant of any approaches from individuals offering cheap outboards or parts thereof:
The club has provided the following details:

1 x Ancient.... Mariner engine (Diver’s club rib) not sure of the HP on this one but it is a manual lift 2-stroke.

1 x Suzuki 40HP 4-stroke removed from the LLSC Humber RIB. 2 year old newly serviced.

In both cases control cables were cut and engines removed. If you have any information, please contact the club direct on 01492 549900, or through WYA

ERICH

Visit site
RE: Stolen outboards (Llandudno Sailing Club)

Hi Searush

That is a shame and usually the RIBs are on open view in the dinghy park, so the thieves must have been very quick !

If the Sailing Club circulated the serial numbers of the engines ( if they have them ) then that would make them harder to sell and easier to trace ?

Chuck Brown

Visit site
Thank you for posting the great post…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such posts….Keep sharing

breathalyser

Last edited: