Ria Formosa restrictios.

Visit site
I´ve just seen in the CM that two areas in the Ria are to serve as restricted reserves for sea-horses, no specific charts or info re bouying so I shall make enquiries next week.

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site
I´ve just seen in the CM that two areas in the Ria are to serve as restricted reserves for sea-horses, no specific charts or info re bouying so I shall make enquiries next week.

There will be a notice in Capitania office if it has come into force. There was talk about banning anchoring off the beach between Culatra town and the eastern entrance used by fishing boats. Some guys were arrested last year for illegal catching and export of sea horses.

Visit site
There will be a notice in Capitania office if it has come into force. There was talk about banning anchoring off the beach between Culatra town and the eastern entrance used by fishing boats. Some guys were arrested last year for illegal catching and export of sea horses.
The woman in the Capitania did not know so suggested the PM who were helpful s o I shall try to put something together tomorrow.

Visit site