Report o brief visit to view Gibsea 28

Wansworth

Visit site
Galicians are most welcoming but maybe not when their national team is being thrashed by Gareth Southgate's finest. I am anchored off Baiona and, as it happens, means to spend the next couple of nights in Cangas marina.
Shame I am back home up in the mountains…….unfortunately it’s the tourist time till end of August and you have brought fog and rain🙁The Jucarmar inAvenida de Marin is a good bar for watching football🙂……..Froz on the sea front and a bakery are to hand but through traffic has spoilt the seafront but away from the harbour is quiet

Thresher

Visit site
Shame I am back home up in the mountains…….unfortunately it’s the tourist time till end of August and you have brought fog and rain🙁The Jucarmar inAvenida de Marin is a good bar for watching football🙂……..Froz on the sea front and a bakery are to hand but through traffic has spoilt the seafront but away from the harbour is quiet
But they may not like me standing on the bar and fist pumping. I don't suppose there's an English enclave or British Legion in Vigo?