replacement for a portable fridge freezer

Paragon

Visit site
I've got the 50L Dellonda unit being used as a freezer. Works fine on both mains and 12v supply drawing around 4-5 amps. Only had it about 4 months but all good so far!

Ray Purchase

Visit site
Really , do you have a link to any information?
It was about 8/9 years ago, without telling him the make or model I sent some photos with the fire damage to a fridge guy on YBW he told the make and model and told me I wasn't the only one, luckily we were on board at the time and was able to contain it, so that episode cost me a grand for a new Waeco one that never skipped a beat.

wingcommander

Visit site
It was about 8/9 years ago, without telling him the make or model I sent some photos with the fire damage to a fridge guy on YBW he told the make and model and told me I wasn't the only one, luckily we were on board at the time and was able to contain it, so that episode cost me a grand for a new Waeco one that never skipped a beat.
Well I have Google searched and found nothing to concern me . Maybe a poor install, trapped cable or restricted ventilation. Would appreciate if anyone has any solid evidence. I do have good cooling air . Still don't wanna boil my beers