Reeds Nautical Almanac corrections

Bi111ion

Visit site
Looking at my new copy of Reeds I looked up my home port of Grimsby and found loads of errors. I checked the corrections on line, then I checked last years and it was the same. I dutifully tried to file a report on the email they give, and it bounced. Anyone else found loads of mistakes in Reeds for places they know? Anyone managed to file a correction.

laika

Visit site
In the past I've found isolated errors, mailed them in, received a nice reply and seen the corrections made in subsequent almanacs. Have you double checked the address and tried again in case it was a transient issue with their mail server?

Bi111ion

Visit site
In the past I've found isolated errors, mailed them in, received a nice reply and seen the corrections made in subsequent almanacs. Have you double checked the address and tried again in case it was a transient issue with their mail server?

The official address is editor.britishisles@reedsalmanacs.co.uk but it is forwarded to a named user at @talktalkbusiness.net and that is "User unknown"
" The following addresses had permanent fatal errors "

Hopefully after a few months they will notice they are getting no corrections!

In the mean time do not confuse Humber Mouth Yacht Club at Tetney Haven Boats on Moorings that has a few drying moorings with Humber Cruising Association which has a marina and full facilities for visiting yachts in Grimsby Fishdock. !

(Maybe someone will google and find this!)

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
Pick up your quill pen and send them a letter.

Pick up the phone and inform them that their IT has not been configured correctly.

Usually people like constructive feedback.