readers forum bash

G

Just seeking confirmation that the bash organised by Nigel Luther is still on and that first gathering is Folly Inn on Friday 6th. We won't be there till mid evening probably. Assume we'll recognise each other by sheer numbers? We'll be in dark red wheelhouse ketch - watch out - we're still learning after launch last week!

G

Thanks to The Skipper\'s hurt foot...

The Azores chapter will be having the 'pub-crawl' as promised. There was a nasty moment there when we thought we might have to get out and do some proper sailing, but it blew over and we'll be hunkered down her until late May at this rate. There are only four of us at the moment (the others are sneakier than I and read but don't post very often, if at all,) but who knows who may turn up in the next couple of days. there's a four-masted schooner lolling about on the horizon, looks to be coming this way. maybe we can drag them all into Hortanet, the Internet office and initiate 'em quick, in the joys of posting, so that they qualify for the meet...Hope you guys and gals in Blighty have a lovely time. I bet some of you STILL won't recognise some of the contriubtors you meet from the photographs they've sent us at TheSeaMag, unless you've got some kind of nudist bash planned...or a kennel club do...Cheers! I'll try and drink a toast to each of you, hic!, individually, hic! That should be fun!

G

Folly Inn (50o44’.03N 01o16’99W)

Send me an email, and I'll send you the itinerary, but you’d better be quick, we are off at 14:00 today!

Kahawi@bigfoot.com