Raymarine e7 network issue

Thall

Visit site
Hi,
Anyone got any experience of connecting a E7 Raymarine to i70 and P70 pilot head? I'm replacing my ST60 series wind, dept and autohelm instrument heads.
I have purchased the ITC-5 transducer to interface my existing dept, speed and wind to the network.

I've connected the E7 Raymarine and i70 and pikot head together using the Raymarine seatalk spur connections. The plotter has power but the two displays are dead. Any idea if I need to somehow connect 12V to the seatalk? I thought the E7 would power the instrument displays via the seatalk?
Any help or advice appreciated!

Thall

Visit site
I've been reading through the installation manuals and planning the connections I need to buy. My previous autohelm was a Raymarine ST4000+ so its looking to me like I might be requring to buy a course computer. Should I be thinking on buying a SPX-5??? I've been reading up on the manuals but not 100% certain, any help will be well r:)eceived.

The overall network would be run as follows: ITC-5 and SPX-5 connected to rudder, compasss etc. and both connected to a STNG 5 way inside boat, then run STNG backbone cable up through deck through helm rail into pod, connect to E7, i70 and P70 as a daisy chain. Run seperate 12V for E7. Run drive cable, NEMA out from E7 to VHF/DSC set inside boat.