Quality Water Tank Suggestions Please

Tinto

Visit site
Hi all
Am getting fed up with my Plastimo flexible water tank. It is constantly leaking l. I have changed over the fittings to new ones so it’s not the o rings. The bladder itself was changed in March.

Looking at the interface between the fitting and the bladder, there is only about a 3mm lip where the two snap into one another. With 200litres of water it’s just not enough.

So I am looking for recommendations for a flexible water tank, 200 litre capacity, quality fitments, linear form to sit under the seating.

Many thanks !

Tranona

Visit site
Plastimo are cheap and basic, but OK in small sizes. Vetus are better as welded one piece rather than outer and inner bladder. They do a 220l rectangular pillow. However if you want to sttick with flexible then the best is to have a custom made one from someone like this atlltd.com/industries/marine/below-deck-fuel-water-bladders/water-bladders No direct experience of this firm and no doubt there are others who offer similar.

If you want a permanent solution then a custom made tank from Tek Tanks is the best.