Private berths available in canaries?

www.gallantspirit.com
Hi
We have been in Lanzarote and Fuertaventura for the last 2 years almost , I keep hearing that there is private berths available at good prices but have never come across any as such, I am looking for a 15x 4.8m berth if anyone has any contacts. flying back down next week to get some sun
Thanks in advance
Robbie

Yngmar

Visit site
Look at the marina pinboards when you're there. The boatyard manageress at Marina Rubicon (Lanzarote) might also know - she seemed to know everything and everyone there.

RobbieW

Visit site
I've found this website useful over the last few years - https://www.inautia.com/rent-moorings-6/ - nothing listed for Lanzarote though and Fureteventura doesnt appear in the selection menu, is it part of another province ? Having contacts is likely to be more useful though :) As to pricing, as was pointed out above, many places have an annual cost which owners of private berths will want to cover, finding out what that charge is helps with price negotiation ;)

www.gallantspirit.com
Hi
That is a very interesting site, I had quotes of 12k around Alicante before, I spent some time in Santa Pola after a knee op. the Canaries is a bit out of the way generally unless you are ARC etc but there is always wind for sailing down here.
I intend to move back north next year though , berths in Alicante etc for 3.8k is really good
many thanks
Robbie