Princess V62-S (Build and Project)

jfm

Visit site
image006-1.jpg
Congratulations! Great to see her in the water. Fantastically good looking boat this, and great arrse presence in the photo above. Good luck with the next phase and please keep posting pics. Will you take her Plymouth-Hamble or let Princess delivery guys do that?

intouch1

Visit site
thank you for the Kind comments, gents.

jfm, PYI will handle the Transit. i will take delivery when all is done in cyprus. will then either sail to greece for some time or straight back to her home port in the red sea. will decide once she's shipped.

Nick_H

www.ybw-boatsforsale.com
Congratulations. I'm a committed flybridge man myself, but if I ever weakened and thought about buying a bungalow boat, a V62 would be top of the list, due to great use of space and sooooo pretty!

intouch1

Visit site
back to posting here on the original build thread. all issues are perfectly resolved and she is starting to look real good. top notch paint work :

IMG_3552.jpg

rafiki_

Visit site
The detailing is fantastic. I would really like to see the boat in the flesh, as I'm not convinced that these pics do the colour justice, albeit that colour is a personal thing.
Great to hear that the PYI issues are resolved and you have moved forward appropriately.

jfm

Visit site
Looks cool, I like it
+1 - that's a very cool paint job. Brave colour choice intouch1, because Gold Rush is indeed a metallic yellow as shown in your pictures, not a gold. Next job is to get the right sunbed upholstery colours and perhaps some contrasting swim towels from Heirlooms?

A friend here in the office had his new squadron 50 hull done in Alexseal in the same shed as yours, about 3 months ago. Boat is now in Menorca and the paint is looking fantastic

alt

Visit site
That looks nuts, congrats and well done for having the balls to be different! Where will she be based?

intouch1

Visit site
fabrics are already Chosen and delivered. they are from the USA sunbrella catalogs and I imported the fabric from sunbrella.
i will do 2 complete sets of each of the fabrics and will mix and match. if Cockpit seating is Indigo then aft and bow sunbeds will be in the stripes and vice versa

SteeplechaseMalibu.jpg

LuxeIndigo.jpg