Premier marinas

lionelz

Visit site
Well being a berth holder at Premier I admit I was one who was arguing for a rebate of some sort. It now appears that they are going to credit most accounts with 25% of April and May's berthing fee. Well done to them they have come to what I think is a fair deal

Visit site
"Therefore we are giving you the option to receive 40% cashback of the pro rata value of your your fees for April 2020, or putting 50% of your pro rata April fees on account, which you could use for lifting, storage, fuel or any other MDL Marinas service. You can if you want to donate that money to charity, the choice is yours". MDL Marinas Mr N

BabySharkDooDooDooDooDoo

Visit site
Apart from the reduced 'cashback"option at MDL aren't they all basically the same?

My rebate paid for Friday's launch with £12 left to spend on something else

lionelz

Visit site
Yes it's basically the same 1 x50% or 2 x25% would be the same amount anyways. I suppose the cash back for some may be an advantage in these difficult times.

On the horizon

Visit site
Not quite the same though,
MDL have offered 50% on account or 40% back in cash, for April
plus
50% on account for May, to use against next years berthing costs.

Elessar

Visit site
Yes it's basically the same 1 x50% or 2 x25% would be the same amount anyways. I suppose the cash back for some may be an advantage in these difficult times.

MDL is 2x 50%. 1 now on account and 1 off nexts years berthing.

edit oops On the Horizon already said that........

Meagain

Visit site
Not quite the same though,
MDL have offered 50% on account or 40% back in cash, for April
plus
50% on account for May, to use against next years berthing costs.
Not sure if it’s a typo on the website (I hope) but when you go to claim the MDL offer this only appears to apply if you’re renewal is in April. If you click the other link for May to September renewal only the 50% for May as a renewal comes up. Hardly seems fair as we all paid for 12 months and we are all impacted the same.

Talulah

Visit site
We are currently on a month to month basis in Premier Brighton. I phoned up yesterday about June. From June 1st it’s back to regular summer prices.
We will be moving to Eastbourne for June. Hopefully July we will be good to cruising.

Reality61

Visit site
Can anyone who is at premier marina post the email that they may of received re possible re closing of marina if social distancing is not adhered to.

nicho

Visit site
Can anyone who is at premier marina post the email that they may of received re possible re closing of marina if social distancing is not adhered to.
Had several emails from them over the recent weeks, but cannot remember such threats. Obviously they have put in place signage reminding you of the 2 metre rule, and hand sanitisers have been fitted to the toilet/shower blocks, but as I say, I don’t recall any such threats.