Practical astro navigation using the sun

CPD

Visit site
I have found a chap who is an RYA qualified instructor and who is willing to put together a course on the weekend of 17/18th November at a location to be decided but probably either South or East coast UK. 2 day course to include reference book good for 5 years, calculator, protractor, pro-forma and paper, all for GBP50. The aim (light on theory, heavy on practical) is, by the end oif the 2 day course, to be able to take sights, do the calculations, and plot your position. 2 places taken already, and space will be very limited. PM me if interested.

CPD

Visit site
Tarik, yes, will keep you informed but at the moment the course will run only on those dates.

cagey, GBP50 which is £50 now i can use the £ sign on the work pc /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cagey

Visit site
Thanks,
Dates are good, Price is good, please keep me informed cos I'm in Cornwall and travel needs organising.
Thanks
Keith

Noddy

Visit site
Alan,

I sent you a PM letting you know I have to pick SWMBO from Heathrow on the afternoon of Nov 18th.

Any chance of wriggling around on the dates before we get too many takers??

Cheers
Paul

CPD

Visit site
Gents, if your email address is NOT in your profile, could you please get it to me as soon as possible.

Thanks

CPD

Visit site
EastCoastConvert, I tried to pm you requesting an email add, but your account isnt accepting private messages. Please let me have an email address as soon as poss. Many Thanks.

CPD

Visit site
Gents, now the amil list is complete, all further communications will be by email. I sent the first out yesterday 31st. If you didnt receive it then let me know. The second will come out either later today (Thurs 1st Nov) or tomorrow,

Alan

CPD

Visit site
Gents,

Plase call me on 07771 596755 for details of the course. I have no idea why seemingly no-one has received my emails. The course has been organised and is going ahead.

Look forward to your calls,

Alan Charlton

CPD

Visit site
I for one thought it went very well, and found it very very useful. Jonathan has since found this link which seems to work and, unnervingly, comes up with the same results as those we calculated /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

www.jacq.istos.com.au/sundry/reduction.html

Great to meet up like that and looking forward to meeting you all again at the January dinner ??