Possible Mooring available

heron

Visit site
We are considering offering a mooring at our place near Pangbourne Meadow, its not the greatest mooring in terms of depth etc so would probably only be suitable for something up to 25 foot ish. Not really sure on what to charge so would apreciate some advice. Had been thinking along the lines of £25 a week. Any thoughts on wether this is viable or more hassle than its worth.

byron

RIP
Visit site
We are considering offering a mooring at our place near Pangbourne Meadow, its not the greatest mooring in terms of depth etc so would probably only be suitable for something up to 25 foot ish. Not really sure on what to charge so would apreciate some advice. Had been thinking along the lines of £25 a week. Any thoughts on wether this is viable or more hassle than its worth.

How I estimate my charge is to see what the lowest Marina (locally)charge is per foot then set my charge at roughly half that. Bear in mind that I have both water and electric available.
There should be a whole load of people happy to take your berth.

heron

Visit site
Sounds about right.
Have got electricity here and water just down at Mapledurham so should be useful to somebody. One of the locals wanted to keep his 16' open boat here over the summer and offered £100 so sounds about right.