Portuguese Spanish Border

Beneteau381

Visit site
Spanish friends from Seville, boat in Albufeira same pontoon as me. Just emailed, can’t leave their house, border closed etc so presume the Guadiana bridge crossing is shut?

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site
Spanish friends from Seville, boat in Albufeira same pontoon as me. Just emailed, can’t leave their house, border closed etc so presume the Guadiana bridge crossing is shut?

All land borders shut except for commercial traffic and workers. I hear marinas are closing (or closed) to new arrivals and boat yards closing as well. Place is slowly closing down, suggest you stay in UK, better chance there if you get the bug.

Beneteau381

Visit site
All land borders shut except for commercial traffic and workers. I hear marinas are closing (or closed) to new arrivals and boat yards closing as well. Place is slowly closing down, suggest you stay in UK, better chance there if you get the bug.
Now transferred next two flights to November, So June now next slot out. Hunkering down at home, plenty of supplies. Went to get some yeast, there was a yummy mummy in front of me, saw three tubs of baking powder in the same slot, she grabbed two!

RAI

Visit site
Tourists allowed to cross the bridge from Ayamonte to get to Faro airport but only on the day of their flight.