Portable spotlight

LORDNELSON

Visit site
I think there was a review of several portable spotlights/torches in about the past year in the PBO, but I cannot find it in my copies, can anyone point to the right month for me please? OR was it in another mag!? Thankyou

<hr width=100% size=1>

Rabbie

Visit site
Today I purchased a beauty from Homebase. Rechargeable 1m c/p. Just been out scaring birds in trees for miles. Only £9.99. Solid looking jobbie, not like the usual yellow cheapies.
Rab.

<hr width=100% size=1>A day not spent on my boat is a day in my life wasted.

LORDNELSON

Visit site
Interesting; what prompted my question was two offers by Robert Dyas, the first is a "light blaster"1.7m c/p price £6.99 (yellow)and the second a Draper Rechargeable Spotlight of 1m c/p at £7.49 (black) and I wanted to know if either was reported upon in the PBO. However I will go into our local Homebase and see if they have your £9.99 one. Thanks

<hr width=100% size=1>

ShipsWoofy

Visit site
Think you are refering to the test in Sailing today Oct 2004 I think, I can dig it out if you do not have a copy to hand

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.topcatsail.co.uk>New and updated website</A>

LORDNELSON

Visit site
Grateful if you would, I only have the PBO's, must have read the Sailing Today issue at the club. If you could let me know the three best of the review that would be great. Many thanks, Barry.

<hr width=100% size=1>