Plymouth meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoty

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yup thats the one. If you take the ferry its about a 5 minute walk - just keep the water on your left until you come to the Yacht Haven marina and its the first part of the marina buildings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Folks - what time is the last ferry back?

Hope to make it but we have SWMBO's mum down on a house buying sortie! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif so not sure /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but I'll try /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have one for me if I don't get there /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
Hi larry,

Sorry we are going to have to cry off Caroline seems to have succumbed to the cold that I have just got rid of, hope to see you all at the next meet.

Pete

photodog

Lord High Commander of Upper Broughton and Gunthor
Visit site
Im terribly sorry, but it looks like I will probably have to cry off as well, trying to fix it, but dont book a seat for me.... If Im there I will cosy up!

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Saguday

Visit site
Hi All,

After a lot of re-shuffling I'm afraid to inform you that the Kioni Klan will in fact be able to make it! Nearly didn't. but now all ok.

Larry that's 4 of us (2 adults 2 kids) if there's room

Thanks

Neil

photodog

Lord High Commander of Upper Broughton and Gunthor
Visit site
Ok, change of plans, I will be down... Can we have a time check please, and how will I spot you guys.....

I'll will be wearing a red carnation and carrying a copy of the
Telegraph....

Saguday

Visit site
I think the original plan was to meet 19:00-19:30, not sure if it's upstairs or downstairs as it was just being built last time we were there.

You can spot us as wife is distinctly oriental and there'll be two sullen boys <10yrs old in tow. I'm boring, grey and bespectacled. We can wave our Canadian passports for you if that helps. Hard to describe the rest of the crowd, they look like... well, yotties, you know, hearty, hale, rosy cheeked, full of health and outdoor living.

Must say SWMBO and I have been checking the menu out and it looks very good.

Anyone know if they have a kids menu?

Carolwildbird

art-of-remembering.typepad.com
I'm fairly obvious - plump and with very short white hair (yeah hah! Growing again at last post chemo, but very short still).

I know kioni and have met horatiohb before, so look for a group (anyone got a YBW burgee - note to self- must remember to send off my money!)

Saguday

Visit site
Hi All,

Yes, an excellent time was had last night - thanks everyone! Especially Larry for organising it and yoty who originally proposed it way back in the summer. We had a great turnout (18 I think), the venue was good and the food tasty, plus good company and conversation. Great to meet the faces behind more of the avatars /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

For those of you there I should inform you that the band at the Bori when we got back were indeed loud but they were pretty good and just played their final song (Rock'n'Roll by Led Zep, Larry!) as we got the kids to bed, so it all worked out nicely /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spent this morning wandering around in the glorious sunshine, around Mount Batten and along the breakwater, watching a ton of yachts going out (did anyone go out today? why didn't we organise something last night???). Kept bumping into Photodog today but managed to escape without being chewed to pieces by the ferocious creature /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again, great time, when's the next one?

Neil

SimbaDog

Visit site
Yes, very nice evening thanks to Larry getting everyone sorted.
Nice to put faces to names, food was good as well, enjoyed the meet /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.