PLEASE VOTE

Geoffs

Visit site
No...um...Yes...um..... No

No...um...Yes...um..... No....um..... Yes.....No...um...Yes...um..... No....um..... Yes
No...um...Yes...um..... No....um..... Yes.....No...um...Yes...um..... No....um..... Yes

I used to be indecisive, now I just can't make up my mind.

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Just sit quietly Byron and someone will be there very shortly. I knew something like this would happen sooner or later and its rather sad to find that its so close to xmas when the family would have liked you to be with them. But never mind, we'll get you well again as quickly as we can and then you can carry on running your little Saturday coffee mornings down by the river and all your little boaty friends wiill be able to bring their new toys to show you. The little man in the white coat has just called to say they're turning into your drive so you'll be well looked after now.............

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com