Pipedream's progress in the Jester Challenge

Pye_End

Visit site
Re: Pipedream the evidence

Congratulations Alan on your achievements.

It has been fascinating reading about yours and other Jester exploits.

Will you be posting an account of your trips? It would be interesting to read, and no doubt an inspiration to those of us that one day desire to do the same.

CPD

Visit site

David, I did think of you as I dropped into Ramsgate however was well and truly in "just get home mode" by then. I look forward to that beer tho !

Noddy

Visit site

Well Done Alan.

Im currently in Dieppe en route to Ostende. Ill drink a beer with you in mind and we can have another when Im in the UK.

You should really try to have a drink with everyone at once. Otherwise, if you are not careful, it will be like that rolling party in Terciera. Hope your liver is up to it.

Cheers for now, see you soon
Paul
Stingray

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site

[ QUOTE ]

I did it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . which means you could too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic achievement.

I had a brief chat with Alan by PM and at the BBQ - it is a long road to be ready but in 2012 I hope to be on the start line with Flipper and Alan's encouragement. Anyone else prepared to come out of the closet?

Wunja

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else prepared to come out of the closet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to, but when I described the challenge to SWMBO, I had a short, single word answer.... Four years (Thought the Atlantic challenge was 2010?) to prepare her and the boat then!

Sixpence

Visit site

I'm keeping quiet until I've had some more time out under my own steam, but secretly I wouldn't mind going for it, just don't let on to anyone just yet, our little secret /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wunja

Visit site

Actually 4 years.... I would celebrate my fiftieth en route. Then meet up with SWMBO in the Azores for the party. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif