PC Madness

byron

RIP
Visit site
OK I'm probably the last to know but I only just heard. Lloyds List no longer refer to ships as 'She' but will in future call them 'It' in their newspaper. To me this is just another victory of the PC Brigade Loonies.

I haven't taken Lloyds List for yonks and yonks. So excuse me for only just hearing about it.

Chris_d

Visit site
Anybody who has owned a boat, knows they cost fortune to keep, are very high maintenance, takes ages to prepare before they are ready to go out, need constant attention to keep them looking good, put on weight as they get older, need frequent visits to expensive shops for useless accessories, breakdown on a regular basis,...... how could they be anything but female /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and we can't live without them.

Bilgediver

Visit site
Yep Old Man this is a year or two old and is taking a while for folk to get round to using the IT word for ships though few oil rigs etc were never anything but an IT. I am sure that eavesdropiing in various eateries around the city will show that the diehards are having a problem with this /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif