Paperwork in Spain

Kelpie

Visit site
I've heard that the Spanish authorities may want to see various paperwork. I never got around to getting an ICC, but I do have my DS course completion certificate, will that keep them happy? SWMBO also has her PB2 if that helps?

Secondly, we had to replace our SSR and now just have a PDF from the MCA, but it has the same info, and we can print and laminate it.

We will have our Covid vaccination letters (which is the way it's done in Scotland, for some reason), not sure what attitude the authorities have to this but it's all we can provide.

Sea Devil

www.michaelbriant.com
The Spanish are totally disinterested in a ICC or any other RYA type stuff - and the same applies to the French and Portuguese.

What you must have is the certificate of registration. I laminate mine so it does not wear out ( actually a copy) as it came as an email attachment. All marinas require you to have 3rd party insurance for the boat and your passports have to have at least 6 months of validity on them and that's it.

Covid restrictions vary for every country and change frequently... Having 2 jabs is the basic requirement and paper form is fine - but some want a Covid test before arrival - you need to check the Spanish government travelers website for up to date requirements

st599

Visit site
Spain isn't a signatory to either of the UN ICC resolutions. It has no legal meaning there.