Paddle board mount

ashtead

Visit site
There are special u shaped brackets for the upmarket paddle boards -simpler to keep deflated in lockers though unless crusing I guess as doesn’t take that long to inflate with electrical pump surely

ylop

Visit site
There are special u shaped brackets for the upmarket paddle boards -simpler to keep deflated in lockers though unless crusing I guess as doesn’t take that long to inflate with electrical pump surely

If you use it at every anchorage would be a pita to do even do one board, and noisy in the tranquility… if you had two boards it would be more compelling. They don’t pack that small so again a couple of boards would be a lot of space inside a boat.

ashtead

Visit site
I guess it depends on space - we only keep below deflated until arriving at suitable location but the battery ryobi inflator makes short work of job on arrival and of deflating at end of trip. I guess if crusing for months might be tempted to keep on those pricey force 4 brackets .

markc

Visit site
When you don’t own a vessel as impressive as this...the U shaped cradle mounts are essential...because you can mount them on the outside of the rails...and not take up any precious space on deck
The hook things look great, albeit a bit expensive, BUT a PITA to manage if moored close to the neighbouring boat. No problem in UK style moorings though.

Portofino

Visit site
Found this the best way .
Doesn’t restrict vis , or interfere with tight Med stern too .
When anchored its chucked in anyhow to free up the ladder anyhow .
F975F0BB-AC0E-4D87-A855-0B965D80195F.jpeg17CF7FFB-3A18-43F0-830D-7E77F3AD5337.jpeg
Doesn’t spoil the lines either FWIW ?

jcwads

Visit site
i bought the Jobe rack a few weeks ago. It’s waiting for me at the marina to pick up. Am out tomorrow so will install and take a pic. They look slick from seeing another boat with one and out the way.