Our search for our next boat - Trawler Yacht style semi displacement

ST840

Visit site
MF925 in Hamble
Out of interest (to see why they don't grab me) I tried to book a viewing in this MF925 for the weekend. I got a WhatsApp message back (along with 28 photos) telling me that they are booked solid all weekend with viewings, but I could come see it next week if I wanted. About 5 hours later I got another message offering me a walk through video, to appease me in the short term.

TheCoach

Visit site
Out of interest (to see why they don't grab me) I tried to book a viewing in this MF925 for the weekend. I got a WhatsApp message back (along with 28 photos) telling me that they are booked solid all weekend with viewings, but I could come see it next week if I wanted. About 5 hours later I got another message offering me a walk through video, to appease me in the short term.
Lol, its crazy huh, I take back what I said about more becoming available :rolleyes:

We complete in the boat tomorrow and the more I read on here the more happy I become with the purchase (assuming it doesn't sink on the way back from Lymington :LOL:)

ST840

Visit site
Lol, its crazy huh, I take back what I said about more becoming available :rolleyes:

We complete in the boat tomorrow and the more I read on here the more happy I become with the purchase (assuming it doesn't sink on the way back from Lymington :LOL:)

Don't put the commentators curse on it!! Ive not had a climb yet!?