Our New Baby

FullCircle

Visit site
Kim, I am not sure they have delivered the right rig to you, and I think tyou will have trouble getting that square spinnaker to set.
Also suggest replacing the Golden Orb with a Tricolour.

Visit site
And six years down the line....

...I hope she looks like this...
IMG_0590.jpg

AW! the photocompression has removed the shine!

Ours came in bits too!

Enjoy your new "baby"

(I just got another one too so that I can drive to the above one in it!)
Z.jpg

Steve Cronin

Visit site
Re: And six years down the line....

That was taken on the fuel berth in Gouvia Marina in November when we were waiting for the travelhoist to lift us out for the winter.

She's back in commission now and we're going out on 12th May for 12 days - but NOT in the Z4 this time. That is being kept for the next trip.

Steve cronin

LymingtonPugwash

Visit site
Re: And six years down the line....

Nice red tender to get you to the boat Steve..... Interesting choice.... not anything to do with a mid-life crisis is it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm sure that you know that you can safely share any mid-life insecurities with your fellow forumites, safe and confident in the knowledge that you will recieve serious and useful comments and advice? Cheaper than going to a therapist or buying a Beemer and much more fun for us as well! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Visit site
Re: And now 33 years down the line....

..with the boys off our hands we can get back to a 2 seater.

Our elder son drives the MG that I proposed to his mother in. His younger brother drives a similar car that took three months of searching to find (27000miles, one owner)

I had Two BMW "Sports saloons" then 2 "Sports estates" then I realised that I did no longer need to compromise. I had no dogs, horse feeds, wet weather gear, garden rubbish etc to transport anymore. On the last one, the beautiful Pearl Grey Leather back seats never got used.

So we went back to our first love, a two seater. This one is the Motorsport model with lots of wild horses under the bonnet, a very large boot and fresh air.

Can't wait to rocket past all those "People carriers" full of snotty wingeing kids, out to the open road and Venice on route to the boat in Corfu. I've served my time!

Steve Cronin

AlJones

atsailing.com
Re: And now 33 years down the line....

You paint a great picture.

Apprenticeship definitely served me thinks, and now enjoying the fruits of your labours, oh and the good ladies labours aswell.

Al. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif