Oostende voor Anker & London River

FullCircle

Visit site
I have been updating the lists in the posting above of who is interested in going where.

I have sent an e-mail to St Kats asking if they can accommodate up to 10 boats.
Awaiting a response.

I think as some will be coming from Oostende and some from UK locations the best thing would be to meet at the concrete barge at Queenbrough on the evening of Monday 31st May.

Has anyone had anything from Morgana recently as he had expressed an interest in the trip the other month.

Speaking to Neill last Saturday, and he is up for it. He is a bit #busy# right now.

Saguday

Visit site
Jim, I hope it's good busy...I've heard nothing from Neil for weeks, I have his calendar and no address to send it to. If it's appropriate, can you prod him gently and I'll send it off to him. Not urgent, but you know...

FullCircle

Visit site
Jim, I hope it's good busy...I've heard nothing from Neil for weeks, I have his calendar and no address to send it to. If it's appropriate, can you prod him gently and I'll send it off to him. Not urgent, but you know...

Prodded

pyrojames

transat2013.blogspot.co.uk
CdG is probably up for Oostende, but unlikely to go to St Kats then. I have just tried unsuccessfully to get in to St Kats on Tuesday morning and failed through their incompetence. They decided to lock out twice without doing a lock in. By the time they went to lock me in there was enough tide height left. I spent 2 hours pissing around off Tower Bridge waiting, only to be told to go elsewhere! Thank goodness for Limehouse Basin.

ChattingLil

Visit site
I spent 2 hours pissing around off Tower Bridge waiting, only to be told to go elsewhere! .

Apart from the Busman's holiday aspect of going to St Kats (I commute there daily) this is another reason why I'm not up for the trip in going next May. We when there last bank holiday and it took us 90 mins to get in and 2 hours to get out and we missed half the ebb tide and ended up motoring against tide half the way home. horrible horrible journey! due to my crummy engine, we were at times down to about 1kt!

shmoo

Visit site
Black Magic, White Magic and Witchfinder:eek: I'll bring some petrol and matches if someone else can manage a bit of firewood :D

No, no. We are the Witchfinder. We look after any burning to be done... Actually, we shall be off duty that weekend, looking for a rest after May day so folks needn't worry. But this Halloween! Busy, you wouldn't believe it...

Jomo

Visit site
CdG is probably up for Oostende, but unlikely to go to St Kats then. I have just tried unsuccessfully to get in to St Kats on Tuesday morning and failed through their incompetence. They decided to lock out twice without doing a lock in. By the time they went to lock me in there was enough tide height left. I spent 2 hours pissing around off Tower Bridge waiting, only to be told to go elsewhere! Thank goodness for Limehouse Basin.

That made you happy then:eek: