Oil tank explosion in Gib - you all OK?

capnsensible

Visit site
In Basingstoke!

Had a call from an oppo looking after the yachts, all well in Marina Bay. Should not affect any small craft, it was a fuel tank on North mole....welding??

Back monday, thanks for concern.

tarik

Visit site
Gib

Will be over next week must meet up for a drink - best wishes to you and Mandy. Give me a call when free.

David

In Basingstoke!

Had a call from an oppo looking after the yachts, all well in Marina Bay. Should not affect any small craft, it was a fuel tank on North mole....welding??

Back monday, thanks for concern.

VO5

Visit site
Will be over next week must meet up for a drink - best wishes to you and Mandy. Give me a call when free.

David

Hello David, the good news is the corniche has just come out of the garage.
The toe in and camber adjusted and we have music again.
So when you require it, the chaffeur will be very pleased to drive you around during your visit. Just ring.

tarik

Visit site
Transport

Hello David, the good news is the corniche has just come out of the garage.
The toe in and camber adjusted and we have music again.
So when you require it, the chaffeur will be very pleased to drive you around during your visit. Just ring.

Many thanks for your kind offer, but perhaps you could ask the chaffeur not to insist on wearing his cap, and I much prefer to sit in the front !

Best wishes

David

VO5

Visit site
Many thanks for your kind offer, but perhaps you could ask the chaffeur not to insist on wearing his cap, and I much prefer to sit in the front !

Best wishes

David

Perfect, your wishes will be passed on to the chauffer, he doesn't like a fuss either.
It is just that the Corniche happens to be a landmark in case you haven't noticed.
Send a signal when required. Standing by. Kind Regards, Looking Forward. :D

Last edited: