Not sure what to do re cooking

sjdtuk

Visit site
Worked with a Vegan one. He was sitting outside the office eating his picnic lunch one day.
The police moved him on!!

steve yates

Visit site
My experience of veganism, earned from a vegan ex wife and vegetarian daughter is that it is a strategy employed to control their environment. Used as a passive aggressive method to ensure that they are always be the centre of attention and guaranteeing that they will always hold the moral high ground.
The only way to to regularise the situation is to lay down ground rules early on the cruise IE. We are meat eaters and intend to continue as such. If your dietary needs differ then you should go shopping and buy supplies of food that you can eat and you can prepare it yourself before we infect the galley with dead animals. We normally eat together as a group and do not get involved in discussions or pass judgement on what others are eating but if that is a struggle for you then you can eat of the foredeck
It works

I think I can see why she is an ex.

Heckler

Visit site
Ah, The Stand, read it 3 times. Have you read TheTalisman? Also brilliant, but not sure what this has to do with the vegan problem? Or have I missed something?
Sorry, just picked up this reply. As Bertram said, it would appear to be a control mechanism. My point was if they had to live in the third world places I used to work in, the opportunities to practice Veganism are slim to none! Just imagine trying to find exotic stuff such as almond milk and stuff like that when the vast majority of peeps struggle to find any food at all!

lpdsn

Visit site
My point was if they had to live in the third world places I used to work in, the opportunities to practice Veganism are slim to none! Just imagine trying to find exotic stuff such as almond milk and stuff like that when the vast majority of peeps struggle to find any food at all!

I was working in Bolivia at one stage. I got a bit bored of the two-hour steak lunches (three hours if you took your time), plus lunchtime was the quietest period in the whole 24 hours for doing system reboots etc, so on the recommendation of a vegetarian Fijian colleague of Indian descent (vegetarian for religious reasons) I tried a local sort of cheese pastie thing. Only time out there I ever got food poisoning.

Davy_S

Visit site
]
roflmao.gif
[

Heckler

Visit site
I was working in Bolivia at one stage. I got a bit bored of the two-hour steak lunches (three hours if you took your time), plus lunchtime was the quietest period in the whole 24 hours for doing system reboots etc, so on the recommendation of a vegetarian Fijian colleague of Indian descent (vegetarian for religious reasons) I tried a local sort of cheese pastie thing. Only time out there I ever got food poisoning.

About right! I wonder do our Vegan friends approve of culling wild animals?