Noise pollution in Alicante

dod

Visit site
Heads up from all who have tried to have A NIGHTS REST in Alicante. It is not possible due to an excessively loud disco blaring from 6pm to 6am every night. Presumably this only happens during the summer months as no info for winter as yet. However anyone thinking of making Alicante a stopover in transit or to spend some time. Be forewarned.
BEST TO AVOID.

Wansworth

Visit site
Heads up from all who have tried to have A NIGHTS REST in Alicante. It is not possible due to an excessively loud disco blaring from 6pm to 6am every night. Presumably this only happens during the summer months as no info for winter as yet. However anyone thinking of making Alicante a stopover in transit or to spend some time. Be forewarned.
BEST TO AVOID.
My niece is working there at the momment and finds it awful

Yngmar

Visit site
Isn't that most of the Med in August? Here in Sardinia there's a scam hotel (the Google reviews are quite amusing, unless you happen to have booked a stay there) with a horrible DJ that has the exact same playlist every day and then shouts dumb stuff over the music. Our consolation is that the hotel guests must hate him even more than us. At least he stops not long after midnight and doesn't start again until 10 in the morning.

And this is the quieter west side of the island. Baleares had it too, only the music was sometimes actually good. We miss the quieter corners of Greece sometimes.

greeny

Visit site
Dormidina tablets and earplugs work here in the Algarve. But worried after 3 months that I'm getting too dependant.

Poignard

Visit site
Any steady noise that distracts me from the racket produced by tinnitus is usually welcome, and I can sleep through it, but what does wake me up is people talking and dogs barking.