No footy for 2 nights. What now?

• Thread starter Deleted User YDKXO
  • Start date
D

Deleted User YDKXO

I guess I'll have to talk to the wife if I can find her. I think she's left me by now. Can't really blame her after 19 uninterrupted days of the bootiful game

tcm

Visit site
Blimmin tennis

huh! No chance of any massive fouls and sending offs in that though, is there. Pat pop pat pop pat pop, start again, hundreds of times. It's pretty certain they'll both have a racket and be standing up and the end too.

It wd be much better if the tie-breaks at least involved that they get to whack the ball at the other as hard as poss with no net in the way, and the other one has to catch it or get whammed. And carry on until someone scores a head shot and knocksem out. Much better.

Nauti Fox

Ducatiproteam.co.uk
Not like WWFF (World Wide Football Fighting) though is it, I'm sure our gallant boys will give Johnny Portugal (who are the current champions) a sound thrashing. I think our lads will be glad when Wayne scores as they are reportedly getting frustrated with him kicking lumps out of them during training.

stevebrassett

Visit site
I do find the whinging about the amount of footie on a little ironic, considering that there is over 11 hours of tennis on today.