Rigby

Visit site
Well recently took the plunge and purchased a Frances 26. One of the main reasons for purchasing 'Louise' was to enter into the world of single handed sailing and specifically to particpate in the Jester Challenge. My intentions are to sail in the Azores races in 2012 and the JAC in 2014 (are these events confirmed?).
Boat currently ashore at Brightlingsea, being launched a week today, after which I will have a three day shake down sail before taking her to her new home, a swinging mooring at Woolverstone on the River Orwell.
I would be delighted to make contact with whoever arranages the get togethers for east coast sailors. Secondly, to make contact with any forum members routinely sailing single handed off the East coast. I am keen to pick the brains of more experienced colleagues and perhaps buddy up for a single handed cruise (you know what I mean).
Look forward to hearing from you and participating in the forum.
Regards,
Rigby Raine

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
Hadn't realised Louise had been up for sale! Flipper was launched from Morgans North yard last Saturday and (assuming she hasn't sunk) is on the HMs pontoons.

Am hoping to get away at Easter for 4 or 5 days so may see you afloat.

I am planning to sail JAC 2012 and it is all CPDs fault! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wunja

Visit site
Oh oh.... that wasn't supposed to slip out.... now I seem to have made a commitment /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif