Newbie Here, so please say hello!

Auntie Helen

Visit site
Back on topic (dragging the conversation up from the gutter...) welcome Robin!

...just a warning though. Not all boats are a-rocking even with activity taking place inside. Catamarans, for instance...

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Back on topic (dragging the conversation up from the gutter...) welcome Robin!

...just a warning though. Not all boats are a-rocking even with activity taking place inside. Catamarans, for instance...

[/ QUOTE ]

And a few that frequent this place tend to get there a bit quicker.....If we can get out of the marina with all this flippin wind...

Welcome Robin...

I have tempted a few to try the dark side....

and they all left with smiles on their faces

FullCircle

Visit site
Git here.

And I formed the Foredeck Union in 1991. The mottos was 'The Gorillas Revolt'. Quite.

Advice section:
Never wander aft of the shrouds. They wouldn't understand you, unless you are bellowing at 110Db and purple faced, because the Twot on the Stick gybed too far too fast, and the Twonk on the spinnaker sheet was a bit hasty and you are struggling to get the pole in the mast. Again.

Sixpence

Visit site
Good to hear from you Robin, as you can probably tell from other comments, I'm the sensible one here

NOT /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bet your old man was surprised to get a phone call out of the blue /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TimBob1989

Visit site
Sixpence - I think he was a bit surprised, not by the call out of the blue but because you actually weren't an indian trying to sell him some windows.

Now look here you lot, I'll have you know I am a very angelic young gentleman and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif What is it they say about sailors... We can go for hours and we know what to do when things get rough /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yis'll not be larfin' when I've gone stol'n all yer wenches!

Ha, me mam was quizzing me about who these people I'm going off sailing with, and I told her not to be so daft... Now I'm beginning to wonder!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You're right, there are a few fenland inbreds coming out of the bog... The three arms and eyes growing in the backs of our heads are making us a lot braver, plus the webbed feet makes us great swimmers /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif (They're all from Crowland anyway).

You're all bonkers... N it's great!

Jomo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

and they all left with smiles on their faces

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought you weren't going to tell anyone /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Welcome Robin, hope you survive talking to this lot /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CliveG

Visit site
A belated hallo from me.

Welcome to the mad house.

You will find the forumites on here a lot better in the flesh that in print.

This Thread has put a smile on my face for the 1st time this week. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]
Git here.

And I formed the Foredeck Union in 1991. The mottos was 'The Gorillas Revolt'. Quite.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be THE T-shirt for you.

SAFU_BIG_ORANGE.jpg

Sixpence

Visit site
Same here, having more fun now than I ever had when I was younger, and it's not even an issue of finances. Freedom possibly ?, but I have no idea why really