NEW USERS

lanason

Visit site
There were 22 registered users on just now and only 5 were regulars.......
That means 22 - 5 = err 17 new users - really great welcome to you all.
Please take a few moments to fill in your profile with some details so that we know a little about .......

Adrian :))

ToMo

Just outside Budapest or In the Med (Corfu)
Visit site
I think you're on a hiding to nothing with this, haven't you noticed that something like 60% of us haven't bothered to fill in the bio even a 1/4 of the way.....Kim will have to make some more of the basics manditory to enter the site...most sites do that and some of the same people who wont fill anything in here; will happily tell the whole world their entire life history to get on those sites!
Now that will put the cat amongst the pidgeons!!
TôMö

rich

www.portofjersey.je
YUP!
swimbo. got 1 to fill it in tonight guesswho./ steve_d so there,,,,<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by rich on Mon Feb 25 23:40:11 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

G

New Users name Bailey;
actual name David, I have been in the Marine Repair Biz for almost 40 years and run a shop in St Augustine Fl. USA, but reaching 62 years young, I am thinking about semi-retiring, I am Certified with, Mercruiser, Mercury Outboards, OMC, Honda, Yamaha Outboards.
Upon moving from Saskatchewan Canada in 1950, I learned the Wooden Boat trade from my Uncle in Norwalk Harbour, Connecticut, in 1962 I started my own shop for Marine Repair, through the years I attended most of the Manufacturers Schools, a friend of mine told me about your site, and so I thought I would drop in, and see if I could be of any assistance. David

G

Welcome to the site you have arthur wood overthere to talk to as well he is not far from you, I shall be there from march 16 for 2 weeks doing the disney run with the kids,

Paul js.

G

Thank you Paul, if you get some spare time come up to St Augustine, Quaint little place, Excellent Sea Food, fresh&local, that is if you have any spare change in your pocket after feeding the Mouse in Orlando, you can e-mail me at, BoatmanDaveStAug@aol.com, for directions, I will be also looking for Arthurs posts. Dave

Falcon71

Visit site
Christ, I thought my kids had long holidays, yours break up a week earlier than mine. We're off on the 24th March, again for a fortnight, one week disney and one week on a boat. Cant wait. Hang on, your not one of those parents who make their children miss school for a holiday are you?

we're hoping to find time to bump into Arthur Wood, will let you know

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Falcon71 on Thu Feb 28 10:41:41 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

G

Only going early cos mates got a nice pad to stay in 15 mins drive from disney, I would love to do some boating, like to meet arthur he invited me, hope he has not forgot, although the wife thinks it,s a non boating holiday little does she know, are you chartering a GB then? got room for an engineer by any chance wil swap for disney holiday if interested.!

Paul js.