New Project

stamfordian

Visit site
My new(herhum)project boat is going to be delivered on Monday(WHOPEEE) she,s a 23loa Colvic sports fisher.sShe currently has a 75hp diesel engine partially fitted for a shaft drive instalation,but this will be moved back for an outdrive instalation,would anybody be intrested in progress reports on the forum,with pictures(where could i post these ?) or would it bore the pants off you all.
Your views please gents/ladies good or bad.

regards,
T.B.

tr7v8

Visit site
YUP always interested in the grubby bits. It gives me a bit of enthusiasm to get my engines sorted and get boating!

Jim
----------

burgundyben

Visit site
Funnily enuff a potential project caught my eye last night, I'm always interested in how we fix our boats mainly cos I do all mine myself, yep, keep us posted.

I am gonna spend it on wine, women and song, and blow the rest.........

ccscott49

Visit site
Love to hear about it, I think, well I know theres a place on here, boatsonthethames or something or boatone, where you can post piccies.

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
As far as pictures go, you can post them on my Boaters Gallery.(See link to mobochat pics below).
In fact, if you promise to conform to my picture file size needs, I'll even give you your own album called 'Stamfordians Project' or whatever. .
PM me for more info. (personal album offer applies to anyone on the forums)

MoBoChat Images and Profile Pics at www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/mobochat