New member cannot access or post in For Sale forum.

harry potter

Visit site
My sailing buddy is now retired and has lots of pre loved paraphanalia to dispose of. He has registered with you but for some reason cannot post in the For Sale forum. I cannot work out what is wrong as I do not have the same problem.

Can anyone tell me the reason?

Many thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231126-140226~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231126-140226~2.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 11

Tomaret

Visit site
I think he will have to make a few posts to establish his credentials before posting of the For Sale forum.

zoidberg

Visit site
The Powers That Be have so decreed, after just a little consultation and sucking on the end of pencils. My understanding is that the facility is intended as a resource and benefit for regular users and subscribers. It is also provides just a sliver of protection and confidence to said members.

I've bought kit via this site over more than a decade. I've never been 'let down', as the people I've dealt with have all behaved as one would hope. One cannot say quite the same for eBay and/or Facebook encounters. There is always a degree of trust extended when I consider BACS transferring 'up to £400' to an account held by a total stranger and I find it reassuring to be able to peer at someone's profile and, now and then, posting history.