New boat!

Mr Googler

Visit site
Did you actually take it out to sea ........play with it ?
If not why not , what s bust or were you afraid of to prevent a blast round the bay ?

unknown fuel amounts and tides.....getting the right side of the sill gate was the priority!

id only seen the boat for 10 minutes ?

Reactions: MrB

MrB

Visit site
Did you actually take it out to sea ........play with it ?
If not why not , what s bust or were you afraid of to prevent a blast round the bay ?
A question I also was going to ask! Wouldn't you want to take your new toy to WOT for fixed grins before taking her out of the water?

Question answered 2 mins later

Mr Googler

Visit site
I like my boats to be tip top before setting out into the Irish Sea.

this was not purchased as a tip top boat but it’s looking good so far

Reactions: MrB

BruceK

Visit site
You wussy. Just admit you were a bit overwhelmed and cowed. I've seen her in action, she's going to knock your socks off. I've never seen an open boat ride big seas so well. She carved right through them and showed Amanzi a clean pair of heels. Quick as stink. But she's a cold boat, you'll need all the flybridge gear Roy has.

Seastoke

Visit site
You wussy. Just admit you were a bit overwhelmed and cowed. I've seen her in action, she's going to knock your socks off. I've never seen an open boat ride big seas so well. She carved right through them and showed Amanzi a clean pair of heels. Quick as stink. But she's a cold boat, you'll need all the flybridge gear Roy has.
Big seas ,now what did you call me .

Mr Googler

Visit site
Not telling you ???

I was overwhelmed that day no doubt!

green decals all gone today.....and the wd40 sprayed over the hull to make it look shiny ?

LBRodders

Visit site
Not telling you ???

I was overwhelmed that day no doubt!

green decals all gone today.....and the wd40 sprayed over the hull to make it look shiny ?

As a man of experience you obviously know that you must put to sea with no less than 100 defects... otherwise that's cheating.