need a sailmaker - SW

andyorr

Visit site
Olsen sails in Queen Ann Battery marina, Plymouth. I think that's the name. A friend of mine has had sail covers, wheel covers etc made. Very reasonable prices. He had a new main for his Moody 35 for around £900. It's good as well.

<hr width=100% size=1>

tugboat

Visit site
Osen Sails are at Richmond Walk in Plymouth, that's the road leading down to Mayflower Marina.

<hr width=100% size=1>

B

bob_tyler

S.K.B Sails
(01326) 372107

The Sail Loft, Commercial Rd Penryn TR10 8AG

I've used them. Efficient and on time.

<hr width=100% size=1>

john_morris_uk

yachtserendipity.wordpress.com
Re: Slik Cut

I had a Stack Pack from Osen sails in Richmond Walk earlier this year and it has been absolutely excellent. One of the best things I've bought for a cruising boat. Always had excellent service from them. Nick and his wife Sara own and run the business. I note that Nick came 6th in the J24 Nationals a few weeks ago. (He said he had a bad middle day!) Say hello if you call. No connection except as a satisfied customer.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Moonfish

Visit site
Chris Skanes in Topsham is worth a try, a bit further but may be better priced, always very good quality.

<hr width=100% size=1>

clyst

Visit site
Andy mitchell Fowey --always had good service ,pays attention to detail which to me makes the different between an average job and an excellent one .
Cheers

Terry

<hr width=100% size=1>

Piere

Visit site
Escuse my ignorance but what is a stacpack
I have roller reef foam filled luff genoa and slabreefed main.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Mhvoiceuk

Visit site
Here's a quote from another site:

What is a StackPack? Simply stated the StackPack is a fully battened mainsail with integral lazy jacks and a cover that opens automatically to accept the sail as it is lowered. Because it is a non-mechanical furling system, there is little that can go awry. While sailing, the integral cover lies flat against the foot of the sail for a clean aerodynamic effect. The cover and lazy jack system neatly flakes and holds the sail as it is lowered or reefed. With the sail completely stowed the StackPack presents a neat appearance and automatically protects the sail from harmful UV rays.

<hr width=100% size=1>