Holiday suggestions in "the South" please!

KompetentKrew

Visit site
Dartmouth and Salcombe are lovely, but also kinda small.

Someone else suggested the Fal, where I haven't been, but Plymouth might also be worth considering - you can explore the Tamar etc.

I think there's a cheap marina that tine forgot at Torpoint. Plymouth Yacht Haven also cheap, and they do dry stack at nearby Yacht Haven Quay - loadsa storage / parking.

KeelsonGraham

Visit site
The Ship at Noss Mayo ... I heard it was sold off and closed ??

Spent many happy hours there when I was in Marine College ...
Used to watch the local farmer with his tractor recovering cars parked down on the sand !! Tide in - cars in water !
Their website is still up and running so I’m hoping this isn't true.

Chiara’s slave

Visit site

Someone else suggested the Fal, where I haven't been, but Plymouth might also be worth considering - you can explore the Tamar etc.

I think there's a cheap marina that tine forgot at Torpoint. Plymouth Yacht Haven also cheap, and they do dry stack at nearby Yacht Haven Quay - loadsa storage / parking.
Millbrook is reasonable, I think, too.

[2574]

Visit site

Plymouth Yacht Haven cheap?

Berthing Rates | Boatyard Rates | Plymouth Yacht Haven

I don’t think so!