Nearly Mine

BruceK

Visit site
Ha! You got to get to Gallows point to pick that up if not mistaken. Us Welsh are manning the roads. For the price of a nice Pinotage I'll wave you through Conwy. Other Scroungers closer to the dealer may first greet you in poetic prose, flick fag ash through the window and ask if you can spare any tea and biccy @Kwakkers.
He will then demand you all climb in while he helps himself to the helm and give it a proper sea trial informing you that a 50 year old Channel Island 22 was a superior boat and you chose poorly. My second demand for a Malbec to exit will be thought as a cheap toll when you exit.

May you make many happy memories with her. Congratulations.

Seastoke

Visit site
Ha! You got to get to Gallows point to pick that up if not mistaken. Us Welsh are manning the roads. For the price of a nice Pinotage I'll wave you through Conwy. Other Scroungers closer to the dealer may first greet you in poetic prose, flick fag ash through the window and ask if you can spare any tea and biccy @Kwakkers.
He will then demand you all climb in while he helps himself to the helm and give it a proper sea trial informing you that a 50 year old Channel Island 22 was a superior boat and you chose poorly. My second demand for a Malbec to exit will be thought as a cheap toll when you exit.

If i was you I would drive to Liverpool ,take a ferry to dublin then Dublin to Holyhead thus avoiding brucek and kwackers , then return the same way ,and call in stoke to drop off the san Miguel.win win . ps enjoy the boat

Elessar

Visit site
She was unwrapped at the dealers today, should be ready to collect my baby end of the week. Isn't she beautiful .....
A sea trial at the dealers isn’t a bad idea you know.
Kwackers has been on my boat and he didn’t steal all the knives. So he’s not as bad as they say.

And he is an instructor of moderate competence or above.

Seriously spot any faults up there. It isn’t like buying a car there can be gremlins.

Nosealegsyet

Visit site
Kwackers has been on my boat and he didn’t steal all the knives. So he’s not as bad as they say.

And he is an instructor of moderate competence or above.

Seriously spot any faults up there. It isn’t like buying a car there can be gremlins.
Yes we are having one its all part of the service..

Nosealegsyet

Visit site

yes you are bang on, that's where I am picking her up ...

BruceK

Visit site

He had probably scrubbed up for you and was on his best behaviour no doubt. We know better and I'd advise NoSealegsyet to be chaperoned too against the lecherous old goat.

However an independent there during the sea trial may not be a bad thing. And insider info is you'd be doing him a favour. He's starting to crawl the walls. You could probably charge him for the privilege and for his tea and biccy

@Kawasaki

Kawasaki

Visit site
'Nosealegsyet' I like that:)
'Some' on here have non either but THAT would be telling!
Hey, I looked at the picture and right away thought 'Thats Gallows Point wtf is a bod from West Sussex doing up here!
Reading on I realised
We are on kinda different lockdown 'guidlines' hereabouts
The same 'social distancing' though.
How are you going to manage that snag on the sea trial?
Hey, I,m not trying to burst a bubble or cause a downer or owt
Just that Today I could have taken a local bloke and his new to Him boat (similar to yours) out for a sea trial and some training stuff.
6.5 I think it is but anyway We decided it was not the thing to do, for now
Sorry not trying to nick your thread or excitement
I suppose it will be a while until She is rigged and ready
Anyway, She is 4.9 miles from My place
If you want a hand on the day I could sit in the outboard well!!!?
I suppose you will have to just dash up here do the Trial and get back 'Darn Sarf' what a shame not to able to see the Area properly
Or have I missed summatt?