Navaids fitter in Majorca

G

Anyone suggest a good and reasonable electronics wizz who can fit a autopilot to my Sunseeker 39 with outdrives? Boat is in Majorca, so the guy needs to be also!!

tcm

Visit site
there's a dutch (or french?) bloke, bit old, tall and thin, forgotten his name, a right picky bloke - which is what you want. Trevor wilson or Amanda of squadron yachts in santa ponsa shd give you a name, get their number from website Squadron yachts (google or yahoo for their address) or if at t'other side of the island charles keilly at port fairline in calad'or will find him or put you on the right track.

ChrisW

Visit site
why not try the Sunseeker guys in Portals. They opened up a new after sales service centre last year and feed back is very possitive. I don't have the number of the after sales office, but Sunseeker Mallorca 0034 971 675587 should be able to give the number

tcm

Visit site
Re: But

Note that man/most dealers, imho, and esp abroad (cos hiring staff costs a fortune in employers tax) subcontract an electrical guy . So ask if they RECOMMEND someone, and get their number. I doubt that they'll have a full-time sparky on the staff.

ChrisW

Visit site
Re: But

They have a team of 6 people ( engineers etc) + a couple of boat cleaners + of course a secretary.