Nautical ideas for boat name please

cliffdale

Visit site
Im trying to think of a really good name for my new boat. I would welcome as many suggestions as possible.
targa0ne.jpg

The blue one not the big one behind it!!!

Cliff

theforeman

Visit site
great fun when you get on the radio -

" this is mary, mary, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif mary " in a deep gruff voice /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cliffdale

Visit site
S34 now gone. Anyone here just bought one from Falmouth?

Tis a Targa 34.

Delivery is the end of April. I cant wait to get my hands on it. Im leaving delivery until then as I will be away. Off to USA to meet Micky.

Whitelighter

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Normally I'm quite a good boat spotter, but I got that one a bit wrong, looks a lot bigger than 34 from that angle/distance.

Its quite unusual for peeps to change boats of a similar size. Did you swap because the T34 is newer, or for another reason? (got to say, as I duck for the torrent of abuse, but I reckon the Fairline is a lot sexier than the Sealine) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cliffdale

Visit site
Your right its got sex factor. Its moving up from a pair of 175hp to 285hp. Newer and more fun factor. You may know I moved to power from sailing 2 years ago. Parking the things still scare the sh-t out of me. The marina is also very tight to turn. Im planning to keep it for about a year then move to a Phantom 38.

Cliff

Whitelighter

Visit site
Well I am planning a summer cruise down to the west country this summer in my new toy, so If I see you around will give you a wave. Very nice by the way - SWMBO used to love the T34, only out of favour now she has seen the T38!!!

Whitelighter

Visit site
Another satisfied EBY customer then? I must say, Nick and James have worked flat out to get the Bayliner sold for me. Not quite there yet, but I've accepted an offer and they have a deposit in just 2 weeks - pretty good i reckon.