NASA Depth sounders - Model comparison

AntC

Visit site
Hello All

I am going to replace my depth sounder on my little boat, an Eboat. I have used NASA clipper duet before and was pleasantly surprised with how well it works.
NASA do a number of models, Target 2, Clipper and Cruiser
NASA don't seem to compare or advertise the differences between their products

Does anybody know what the differences are between the differing models, as far as I can tell its just screen size?

TY

Refueler

Visit site
Screen size and design look. The older Target design looks just that .. old design.

Clipper has that common black square look that is found with many other brands - it can actually blend in with others when mounted well ...
Cruiser - well most of those I see are grey like the Target ...

Tranona

Visit site
Yes The Target is the base model with a small, non standard (rather ugly to some eyes) display. Clipper is a standard size 110mm and has more functions plus dual display options.

Refueler

Visit site
If I cannot sort the B&G Network Wind gear I have - I am considering swapping it out for NASA Clipper ... but then I do lose the interaction of the Speed with the Wind ..

I have a NiB Clipper Duet Speed / Depth never installed - which was going to replace my dual Echopilot ... but managed to get the Echopilot working again.

One point worth mentioning - if think about changing any gear that is actually mounted thru hull. NASA is not same size as Echopilot as example ... so need to check if thinking about it.