Nanotechnology for surface dirt prevention.

christopherr

www.lat39.com
Nanotechnology is the revolution of maintenance for yachts, now we can protect the environment by stop using strong detergents to remove dirt if we use products by masking the surface with easy to clean coatings which do not allow dirt to stick , but simply to be flushed away by running water.
try it!!

Cliveshep

Visit site
I'm with you! Tried to clean off the topsides this weekend, 2-pack white epoxy paint, the grime just stays on and only the dead flies & bird poo comes off. What can I use to protect the paint, come to that, before I seal the dirt in what can I clean it off with?

MoodySabre

Visit site
Try cleaning your topsides with one of melamine sponge products. No toxins, just wet with cold water and rub off the dirt. Great on UPVC window frames and garden furniture too. I use Magic Eraser made by JML that I get from Robert Dyas shops and Woolies sometimes. I believe that Tesco do an own brand and there's a yottie version called Eradicator (or something like that). Takes off grime, scuff marks etc. Once it's clean then apply a good polish to keep it that way.

billskip

Visit site
clean it of with one of HLB's inventions....the exhaust from an old RB211 with after burner!