Mystery closets

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
I was inspectin a boat recently Squadron 59.
It had two compartments vertically placed either side of the transom facing out to the bathing platform.
You open them and they swing open hinged from the botton to expose a small metal vertic grid at the bottom ( like a single rack of a toast rack) - one had an electric socket in it - the other didn't. I suppose they are a bit less than two feet across by about two feet deep. Just dorrs that open to expose a shallow vertical compartment.

What are they for?

Surveyor did not know, Broker did not know and I did not know!
Do you know?

<hr width=100% size=1>Paul

BarryH

Visit site
Guess the locker, ermm wet gear, sunoil soaked towels, muddy boots. dunno really

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>Just a guess as a poor person like me will probably never get to set foot on such a posh boat. Could they be fender lockers, spare gas bottle lockers or even non dedicated good old spare locker space

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

NorthernWave

Visit site
Could it be washing machine and tumble dryer?

Shout if you'd like someone to skipper/crew as that is both mine and the gf's favourite boat.

Chris

<hr width=100% size=1>Logged Sea Miles wanted for masters. Send PM if your on south coast and want skipper or crew.

NorthernWave

Visit site
I think it could solely be the looks. I've always liked the lines and I think the Squadron look fantastic.

Chris

<hr width=100% size=1>Logged Sea Miles wanted for masters. Send PM if your on south coast and want skipper or crew.