Musto or Dubarry boots

DJE

www.casl.uk.com
I just bought my Dubarry's Ultima size 45 EU which is 10.5 UK mail order fabulous quality and perfect in the length but as I'm G they're too narrow I'm so dissapointed. Their extra-fit is wider calf which I don't need. Any ideas please?
Agree that it's best to go and try them on but I've found that Maindeck boots fit my wide feet.

SaltyC

Visit site
Agree that it's best to go and try them on but I've found that Maindeck boots fit my wide feet.
SBS was the place to go to view and try all. Unfortunately didn't go this year so unable to compare (sorry wrong thread :D) Stuck with my 15 year old Doobs.

blush2

Visit site
None of these. Orca Bay, I've had them for ten or so years. Razor cut soles, still really flexible and non-slip. I seem to recall a previous thread on a similar theme when I said they were suitable for fat calves.

Fascadale

Visit site
The OP is still around, perhaps we can PM him and ask what he bought? Maybe his 2008 boots are still in service.

Just seen this “post from the past”

To answer the question: Mrs Fascadale eventually and very generously gave me a pair of Dubarrys for Christmas a few years after the original post, so maybe 2011

I still wear them and like them. Warm and leak free. DBs