Mooring pin options

Scapegoat

Visit site
Looking into options for mooring pins - OH has intermintent back issues exacerbated by hammering pins in - and came across Spyrabase and BigBen hurricane anchors.
Just wondered if anyone has experience of them?
Boat Kit 2 - Spyrabase
03404448-05CA-4F5E-97E1-00D8B44614DD.jpeg

Bran

Visit site
I looked at those a while back, did not purchase any because I thought that there is a lot of twisting to get them in, I think that would hurt my back more than using a hammer. Also the chances of being able to screw them in fully without hitting rocks etc is pretty slim, I would not be confident in using them if they were not fully screwed in.
I looked for a pair of rhond anchors, these were the nearest I could find, not quite the same as traditional rhond anchors but I did buy a pair of the larger ones.
My thinking was that if it was really windy, blowing us off the bank my wife could bang one of these in the ground by standing on it, easier than banging a pin in.
Not had to use one in anger yet.
Galvanised Rhond Bank Anchor
Not found any other useful alternatives yet.

Scapegoat

Visit site
I looked at those a while back, did not purchase any because I thought that there is a lot of twisting to get them in, I think that would hurt my back more than using a hammer. Also the chances of being able to screw them in fully without hitting rocks etc is pretty slim, I would not be confident in using them if they were not fully screwed in.
I looked for a pair of rhond anchors, these were the nearest I could find, not quite the same as traditional rhond anchors but I did buy a pair of the larger ones.
My thinking was that if it was really windy, blowing us off the bank my wife could bang one of these in the ground by standing on it, easier than banging a pin in.
Not had to use one in anger yet.
Galvanised Rhond Bank Anchor
Not found any other useful alternatives yet.
Good point about the length being critical in stony ground. Have ordered up the Boat Kit 1 from eBay for £45 delivered which includes 2 different lengths.
Interested to see how effective they are.
80D18026-E3FD-45C5-82B3-D00665125FB5.jpeg
BC5CEFDA-CB03-467E-B405-68A087945126.jpeg