www.lumishore.com
Nightclubbers in Yorkshire have taken to using dental syringes to inject
Ecstacy directly into their mouths, this dangerous practice is known as:

E-by gum

<font color=black>I am WHAT I say I am

tcm

Visit site
Re: titter (a bit)

Never actually heard anyone actually say "ee by gum" in 20 years of being in yorkshire. Also, nobody except tourist types knows knows what "baht'at" means in the song about Ilkey Moor. And, hardly anybody in yorkshire has a boat. Altho not from yorkshire, this probly explains why elen mcA was allowed to save all her money up and go off on a boat - he parents probably thought that they meant on the local park lake, or praps didn't understand, or thought it was Northern Dry Witted Homour. ma: "Pa, little ellen says she's going to save all her money up and sail around the country". Pa "eh? She might be daft but there's no need to call her rude names"

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re: Translation

As a Lancastrian living in Yorkshire, I hear this phrase all the time, but now, thanks to you, I now understand why all the folk round here are slightly mad.

EME

www.lumishore.com
A little titter

..yeah , pretty weak but managed to pull you though !! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif . Could have started new warwith davide on your behalf though!!

EME

www.lumishore.com
Forgot..

Baht'at = Without a Hat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

allegedly , IMHO, supposed to be Yorkshire-speak??? Make sense ??

Out promendading yound lady on windwept moor without a hat??

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Nortern beauty spots

But Oldham is in Lancashire Just round the corner from Kev's place. Anyway I thought E By Gum was Lancastrian.

1asi043.gif
<font color=blue>Haydn

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

As my old mancunian granny used to say......
If tha doesnt stop tha mithering thall get tha blurry earole cluthered.......

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb Photo Gallery</A>

Col

Visit site

Er, translation please?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/colspics> Cols Picture Album</A>

KevL

Visit site

Yawn!

You wouldn't believe how many people crack this one and think it is absolutely hilarious.
Anyway if I had a boat in Wales I'd keep my mouth firmly shut....

KevL

--
It may be the early bird that catches the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

KevL

Visit site

Lets just say that I mentioned unwittingly mentioned Conwy once.

KevL

--
It may be the early bird that catches the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

tcm

Visit site
s/y To A Urine! (anag)

I can't see anything wrong with having mouth open, being northern, and boat in wales. And having a million quid in unused prize moeny (sour grapes sour grapes) having stuidiously AVOIDED using any of the several hundred fab names dreamed last week.

KevL

Visit site
Re: s/y To A Urine! (anag)

Well you lost me there tcm.....

Anyway how come it's OK for someone to have a pop at where I live but if I have a go back about where they keep their boat you and wakeup gang up on me?

KevL - Who lives in F'in Oldham Lancs. and used to have a boat in Wales!

--

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Eyes wide open

Not too keen on the mouth open bit, well not for Lancies anyway, seems a bit gormless.

Having sailed in the Solent for the first time this year I'm glad I sail in Wales, no ferries, no wild tides and only a few crazy stinkies to worry about. (quite a few of whom are now my long lost bossom buddies, having attended the naming ceremony!)

You could have the million but look at what you spent it on last time, bloody thing is gane rusti an is naer aat at wikshop.

tcm

Visit site
it\'s alright fer you!

...I've been down South!

anyway, forgotten who we were ganging up on now, if anyone.

The story so far: dodgily named druggie david "e" has gotta new boat, and specially named it after anything NOT mentioned in his win a million thread. Meanwhile tcm (who has lots of room to talk/get taken piss out of cos he is authentic nothern git from bratfud altho living in london) is a bit pissed off at not winning the million p[romised by cheaty lancastiran david e. tcm has also possibly mistaken kevL for possibly kevB.