Missing yacht

Allan

Visit site
Before Easter there was a sticky post about a missing boat, does anyone know if there is any further news? It was being sailed single handed across the Atlantic. Sorry I can't remember the name.
Allan

Sixpence

Visit site
No further news , and the story is still on the news section of my site ( which I won't name but you'll find in my details ) , Margaret and the others are going to let me know if anything is heard so I can update

Bajansailor

Visit site
Here is a link to the thread re the S/Y 'Colros' who is still missing : http://www.ybw.com/forums/showflat.php?C...&PHPSESSID=

There is also a little write-up about David and Colros in the latest issue of Yachting Monthly.

Everybody is baffled as to what might have happened to him - various theories have been put forward, but none of these can be confirmed without some form of evidence - and this has been totally lacking.

It is possible that he might be 'holed up' in some remote river or creek somewhere, but realistically we have to accept the very real possibility that Colros could have been run down by a ship.