Mirelle's birthday

Casey

Visit site
Mirelle\'s birthday

I suppose the invitation to Mirelle's birthday party on Wednesday is no longer extant (I couldn't go any way) but this is just to wish the old boat many more years to come and good wishes to her owner too!

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: Mirelle\'s birthday

Think he left here in high dudgeon didnt he?
Well here's to him anyway and his boat!

Parsonsheath

Visit site

Another happy birthday wish from me, sorry to have lost his input and knowledge, remember him and not the horseplay that drove him off.

ccscott49

Visit site

No dont think I'll do that, he left, even after numerous people tried to stop him, I'll not run to him, even if his input was very welcome.

Roach1948

www.dallimoredesigns.nl

Happy Birtdhay Indeed!

Mirelle will be 70 if I have got my arithmatic correct. There is another Deben based yacht, Crystal - a stunning Fred Shepherd yawl design who is 80 this year. Roach is a mere babe at 60 next year!

Kristal

www.audnance.com

Haven't been here in a while.

Yes, Crystal is indeed 80 this year and, although I'm not in a position to be holding the gala celebrations I intended, she has got a few presents to welcome her into her 8th decade, such as installed shore power (probably for the first time) and a few coats of Coelan. She's also made a few new friends this year, which is always nice.

She's currently hanging out at the Tidemill in Woodbridge, but will be moving to Pin Mill quite shortly. This is her:

crys_tmwb.jpg

If you're nearby, go and have a chat with her.

/<

Mukes

Visit site

Come and say hello when you turn up at Pin Mill - Bryher is just down stream from the hard. I will endeavour not to give you the same Pin Mill welcome as we did Roach when we drank all the owner's fine gin and then had to beg some petrol for the outboard to get home!

Roach1948

www.dallimoredesigns.nl

What Mukes does not mention is that he very kindly dinghied over to welcome Roach with a bottle of wine! Who get's that sort of welcome on a new mooring? Thanks!