Med boaters - will you get to your boat this year?

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Apart from the necessary dog accouterments (hose, dirty towels, dog bowl, dog treats in paper towel) I think I have furnished it tastefully ?
I like an Edwardian style ?

Yeah but its a French boat in France with a French flag. Did you steal those bits of furniture from Lord JCB of Brexit's skip?

Bouba

Visit site
Yeah but its a French boat in France with a French flag. Did you steal those bits of furniture from Lord JCB of Brexit's skip?
I won’t rise to the bait because I’ve just watched an enjoyable game of football that City deservedly lost?

D

Deleted User YDKXO

I won’t rise to the bait because I’ve just watched an enjoyable game of football that City deservedly lost?

Yeah agree. Really enjoyed Chelsea's defensive performance. Kante was brilliant. Reminded me of the Special One Chelsea at their best

Bouba

Visit site
Yeah agree. Really enjoyed Chelsea's defensive performance. Kante was brilliant. Reminded me of the Special One Chelsea at their best
City’s defense was very fast but as soon as Chelski realized that if run flat out at them before you get the ball then they were there for the taking. But where did 7 minutes of extra time come from?

Clancy Moped

Visit site

John100156

Visit site

Asm

Visit site
I note it says -ve test, or vaccination card, would that include the NHS App QR Card if not what constitutes a vax card?
I haven't a clue, I’m banking on the NHS! Another oddity, if you have a double jab cert, they say it’s valid for 8 months, presumably after that, your back into the ‘unclean’ set and needing a covid test.

Hurricane

Visit site
I haven't a clue, I’m banking on the NHS! Another oddity, if you have a double jab cert, they say it’s valid for 8 months, presumably after that, your back into the ‘unclean’ set and needing a covid test.
Have you looked at the QR code printout from the NHS App.
We printed ours - even laminated them.
But it has a stupid expiry date - ours is 20th June!!!
I shouldn't take the credit for noticing - it took a man with one leg to spot that!!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
I shouldn't take the credit for noticing - it took a man with one leg to spot that!!
Hmm can you “lose” the date before printing it?

Asm

Visit site
Yes, printouts galore, lamination, a bit OCD for me!
The 2D code. Yes, they all expire on the 20th June, speculation has it that the code expires as a result of a possible change of coding to allow an alignment with the EU. Allegedly it’s the 2D code that expires, not the certificate!
Roger to the info re the leg!