MBY's spot the boat

epervier

Visit site
Hmm just rushing out the door but if I were to throw my hat into the ring I would say....an ST34?

Well that is truly a surprise, I'd never thought you would've gone with that choice:D

If nothing else Richard, you're consistent;)

Although I'm not much better, in popular music when asked what group is singing? my standard answer is Dexy's Midnight Runners,

One Day it'll be "Come on Eileen" playing on the radio:D

vas

Visit site
haven't got a clue what it is and looks like JFM, MystereMarcus and the other usual suspects aren't around to sort it out.

Sooooo, could I ask a question that's bugging me for the last 4-5months:

what's the story with this ST34, would be nice to know so that I can smile when reading the relevant posts knowing the background :rolleyes:

cheers

V.

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
haven't got a clue what it is and looks like JFM, MystereMarcus and the other usual suspects aren't around to sort it out.

Sooooo, could I ask a question that's bugging me for the last 4-5months:

what's the story with this ST34, would be nice to know so that I can smile when reading the relevant posts knowing the background :rolleyes:

cheers

V.

It would only be right for Richard answer that!

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Cranchi 41 endurance.

I can't be absolutely because their website needs flash so doesn't work in Taiwan on an iPad but the boat looks very similar. What throws you initially is you think the wet bar ?moulding is a hot tub!

Henry :)

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
Cranchi 41 endurance.

I can't be absolutely because their website needs flash so doesn't work in Taiwan on an iPad but the boat looks very similar. What throws you initially is you think the wet bar ?moulding is a hot tub!

Henry :)

Cracking dedication there, Henry, joining the debate from Taiwan!

It's not a Cranchi though...

Jack

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Got it !!!!

The Bennington 2875 RCW, (and boy that baby really turns thanks to the elliptical sport package).

Where do I claim my prize?

Henry

vas

Visit site
thanks Henry for enlightening us (never seen such a posh floating platform before and having difficulties thinking of a reason for their existance...)
IT /= US though

Along the same line, is it maybe a Benetti?