Mastervolt Easycharge 10A dual output charger ?

Refueler

Visit site
As many know - I'm a bit of a cheapskate ! But I'm having a brainstorm moment !!

I was looking through my SVB Marine catalogue and this item caught my eye .... I'm considering ordering 2 or 3 !!

Question :

Anyone using this model ?

Any comments good or bad in use ?

Just to advise - I'm not looking for alternative unless it offers same / similar unattended service at same or lower price. This is not an invitation to start a brand vs brand discussion ... (y)

Refueler

Visit site
Not much more money, better charger with more/better features, especially if you leave unattended.

The prompt has been this last trip - my charger regime is a bit on the low amps side and I am about to replace two batterys (the dual domestic bank) .... so decided I would up my regime ...

If it works good - then I will look at similar again for the MoBo ..... (MoBo - that is dependent of course on my ideas about solar power to the pontoons ... ).

OK - I'm curious - What charger are you recc'dg .... basically 240v in ... two outputs ... self regulating / maintenance etc etc. Indicator of charging or not.

PaulRainbow

Visit site
The prompt has been this last trip - my charger regime is a bit on the low amps side and I am about to replace two batterys (the dual domestic bank) .... so decided I would up my regime ...

If it works good - then I will look at similar again for the MoBo ..... (MoBo - that is dependent of course on my ideas about solar power to the pontoons ... ).

OK - I'm curious - What charger are you recc'dg .... basically 240v in ... two outputs ... self regulating / maintenance etc etc. Indicator of charging or not.
My bad, forgot to include a link. 240v in, 3 out, 15a. Bluetooth so you can monitor on your phone or tablet and you can configure it too. Much more flexible than the Mastervolt one. Also has a sleep/standby function, which is really useful if you're leaving the boat for a while.

Nothing wrong with Mastervolt as a brand, but in this instance, the Victron is a better model and represents better value, IMO.

Victron Energy Blue Smart IP22 Charger 12/15(3) - BPC121544022